Sunday 26 April 2020

Hello,

A quick introduction for everyone.

I'm Dave, I live in the North East UK and have a wide variety of hobby interests in the miniatures and war-games world.
A quick list I have made to put you in the picture;

  • Horus Heresy (Warhammer 30K)
  • Bolt Action
  • Underworlds
  • Bloodbowl (tabletop and computer versions)
  • Blitzkrieg Commander
  • Drop Fleet Commander
  • Age of Sigmar
  • Legend of the 5 Rings.

I have played more than this but these games are the ones I have the most amount of miniatures for and play most regularly.
Before the Corvid 19 crisis, me and some of my best friends ran a local war-games club in South Shields.
We have at the moment had to suspend that along with any war-games activity. I am hoping we will be back to normal sooner or later and we can enjoy our club again.
https://www.facebook.com/STTGamingClub/

Reasons for this blog?

Well, lets be honest the lock-down and social isolation can get to all of us. The blog will do three things I hope; 1 Stop me being board, 2 give you something to read and 3 bring us a little closer to each other as these strange times have a tendency to do.

What will I be blogging about?
Well that's where the fun is. Painting, hobby ideas, stuff Ive done or want to do and even the odd game I play if I can.

So watch this space!

Dave.


No comments:

Post a Comment